COVID‑19 The health and well-being of you/me and our family’s is our priority!
Practice Social Distance
Latest: From Dorval Community Center “The cancellation of all events scheduled at Dorval is extended by one month, that is, until May 31. It has been postponed in order to comply with the instructions of the Regional Directorate of Public Health concerning public gatherings.
Alternative Spring Season online
Web Yoga Chess offers daily classes during COVID – 19 Pandemic
- Monday 11:30 am 12:30 pm Yoga Dynamic
- Tuesday 11:00 am 12:30 pm Discussion Club- Why Emotions matter?
- Tuesday 6 pm 7 pm Meridian Yoga / Regular
- Wednesday 11:30 am 12:30 pm Yoga Dynamic
- Thursday 11:30 am 12:30 pm Instructor Kelly / please see bellow
- Thursday 2:30 pm 3:30 pm Web Chess Kids
- Friday 11:30 am 12:30 pm Yoga Dynamic
- Saturday 10 am 11 am Hawaiian Yoga / Regular
How to get invitation
- Please, register : e-mail registration
- Entry fee $ 20 : e-transfer payment
- You will receive e mail invitation – Join Zoom Meeting
- Week pass includes all available WEB classes
- Please, press MUTE before yoga class start
- Please, Turn on your camera/sound after class for fun communication
- For each class you will receive NEW e mail invitation
Cost : $ 20 week pass includes all WEB classes Payment by : e-transfer payment
Web Yoga present : Kelly Devereaux-Flieder Guest Instructor on Thursday
Kelly is an RYT 500 – Registered yoga teacher. She grew up in Montreal and moved to Edmonton in 2015. She teaches a style of yoga suitable for all levels. Her focus is in relaxation and improving mobility by bringing our awareness to our breathe and bodies as well as exploring some different styles including flow, restorative, yin and yoga nidra.
Family activity at Home* Fun * Support* Keep Healthy